The Presbyterian Women's chapter at First Presbyterian Church is a group that gathers on a monthly basis to learn about our faith, and to serve in mission. Among the Missions supported by the PW are:
* Because of Cody; an effort to disseminate information and support research into a cure for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
* Telecare: An organization providing transportation and other services for people who are elderly and/or disabled.
* Kemmerer Village: A Mission of the Presbyterian Church (USA) that provides housing, care, and therapy for delinquent youth. Its aim is to return their residents into functional members of society instead of candidates for incarceration,.
* Shepherd's Closet and Closet Two: A food and clothing pantry.
* The American Legion:
* The Gibson City Welfare Agency.
* ARC of Iroquois County: An organization providing service, support, and advocacy for 135 people with developmental disabilities and their families.
* ABRA Home